From Porsche’s numerous legendary performance and advanced technology innovations to its iconic design, Porsche has continued to be a trendsetter in the luxury and exotic sports car world. Not many cars are recognizable at first glance like Porsches are, you never see a Porsche and think “ is that a Ferrari or a Lamborghini?”. There is no confusion when you see Porsche’s iconic elegance and power, a brand that has become synonymous with the words for performance and luxury.
- Sound system: BOSE® Surround Sound System and Burmester® High-End Surround Sound System are available.
- Display: Porsche Connect app allows you to determine your preferred destination and stream your music.
- Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK): This enhanced version of cruise control actively regulates the speed of your vehicle in line with the speed of the vehicle in front. A radar sensor scans the road ahead up to a distance of 650 ft.
- Safety features: New Lane Change Assist, available as an option, uses radar sensors to monitor the areas to the rear of the vehicle and the blind spots on either side.
- Suspension: Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) also actively and continuously adjusts damping force.