an account. You can:
Access your saved cars on any device.
Receive Price Alert emails when price changes,
new offers become available or a vehicle is sold.
Our Pre-Purchase Inspection Process
PPI at Barnaba Auto Sport
We’ve all heard the old saying “A wolf in sheep’s clothing” however have you heard “A pig in sheep’s clothing?” A very similar concept but one we can relate to when purchasing a pre-owned Porsche. It may be beautiful on the outside, but not so on the inside. We at Barnaba Autosport are here to tell you just because it looks clean, the service history looks good, the CarFax report is clean, and it dons a Porsche crest doesn’t necessarily make it a sheep.
Purchasing a Porsche is a big investment, second to purchasing a home. And depending on the model it can be the other way around. To protect that investment it is imperative that a pre-purchase inspection be performed. A pre-purchase inspection is a detailed report regarding the mechanical, cosmetic and safety condition of the Porsche you are interested in purchasing.
Here at Barnaba Autosport, our service team will perform a “PASS” or “FAIL” pre-purchase inspection. That way there are no grey areas and you will receive a fair, unbiased report prior to making your decision to purchase so you don’t end up with a pig.
You will not receive a generic inspection form; rather a 3 page detailed report touching on all key areas of a Porsche including an over-rev report and paint measurement readings. Because why not? After all… WE ARE THE PORSCHE EXPERTS! You won’t find anywhere else that will go into as much detail and have the knowledge to back it up. Our PPI’s are the best in the business!
- Fair and unbiased PASS or FAIL 140 Point inspection Performed by our Porsche factory trained technicians. Our inspections are thorough and extremely detailed. Far above what you will find elsewhere
- Complete inspection requires 3-5 hours from start to finish
- Complete computer diagnostics checkup
- Thorough road test to confirm everything is working as designed
- Use of high-end paint meter to measure paint thickness which can help detect paintwork
- We provide a CarFax History Report to insure you have no surprises about the history of the vehicle
- Special inspection requests are available (i.e., compression test, leakage test, bore scope, etc.) Additional costs may apply*
- Detailed report, with photos, sent to you shortly after inspection is completed followed by a phone conversation to discuss the car inspected